Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts seeks a sevelopment manager, a 25-hour paid position, and has volunteer openings for the Center board, and volunteer coordinator.
Development manager plans and implements fundraising, grants, giving, and major gifts; BA in business administration or related field and minimum of five years in nonprofits is required
For details go to www.columbiaarts.org. Board members serve on committees including finance, fundraising, and marketing. Contact Lynda Dallman, president: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The volunteer coordinator recruits, assists in training and schedules volunteers.
Contact Gregory Smith at email@example.com
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge