Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts seeks a sevelopment manager, a 25-hour paid position, and has volunteer openings for the Center board, and volunteer coordinator.
Development manager plans and implements fundraising, grants, giving, and major gifts; BA in business administration or related field and minimum of five years in nonprofits is required
For details go to www.columbiaarts.org. Board members serve on committees including finance, fundraising, and marketing. Contact Lynda Dallman, president: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The volunteer coordinator recruits, assists in training and schedules volunteers.
Contact Gregory Smith at email@example.com
More like this story
- Late night total bridge closure Tuesday, Oct. 24
- Photos from the Oct. 18 Underwood Fruit fire
- Death notice for Oct. 21 edition: Marc Wixman
- Service announcements for Oct. 21 edition: George Watanabe, Heidi Hansberger and Harrison Peters
- Fire burns Underwood Fruit & Warehouse Wednesday
- Second annual ‘Rooted’ story event on Nov. 2
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner
- Eagle Creek fire info meetings Oct. 17-18 in CL, HR
- Local farm named among ‘Best Places to Pick Apples’
- Colors Day
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge