Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts seeks a sevelopment manager, a 25-hour paid position, and has volunteer openings for the Center board, and volunteer coordinator.
Development manager plans and implements fundraising, grants, giving, and major gifts; BA in business administration or related field and minimum of five years in nonprofits is required
For details go to www.columbiaarts.org. Board members serve on committees including finance, fundraising, and marketing. Contact Lynda Dallman, president: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The volunteer coordinator recruits, assists in training and schedules volunteers.
Contact Gregory Smith at email@example.com
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge