Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts seeks a sevelopment manager, a 25-hour paid position, and has volunteer openings for the Center board, and volunteer coordinator.
Development manager plans and implements fundraising, grants, giving, and major gifts; BA in business administration or related field and minimum of five years in nonprofits is required
For details go to www.columbiaarts.org. Board members serve on committees including finance, fundraising, and marketing. Contact Lynda Dallman, president: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The volunteer coordinator recruits, assists in training and schedules volunteers.
Contact Gregory Smith at email@example.com
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Gorge Owned presents ‘Glacier Caves of the Pacific Northwest’
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge