Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts seeks a sevelopment manager, a 25-hour paid position, and has volunteer openings for the Center board, and volunteer coordinator.
Development manager plans and implements fundraising, grants, giving, and major gifts; BA in business administration or related field and minimum of five years in nonprofits is required
For details go to www.columbiaarts.org. Board members serve on committees including finance, fundraising, and marketing. Contact Lynda Dallman, president: email@example.com.
The volunteer coordinator recruits, assists in training and schedules volunteers.
Contact Gregory Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge