Saturday, August 31, 2013
Members of the community are invited to join Mid-Columbia Community Choir for its 22nd season.
“It’s that time of year when I begin contacting choir members, past and present, to come and join the choir for another great season of choral music,” said director Perry Cole of Hood River.
Diana Beterbide will again accompany on the piano.
“Her expertise on the piano as well as being a very attentive accompanist makes our rehearsals and concert something very special,” Cole said.
Venues will be a little different this year, performing at Riverside Community Church and White Salmon’s Henkle Middle School.
“Also we extend our thanks to the White Salmon SDA Church for opening their doors to us for rehearsals,” Cole said.
Members of the community who would like to receive a registration music order form and MCCC 2013 schedule for this year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas music season may contact Cole at 541-806-1395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plans are in place to again have the Riverside Community Church Choir join the chorale for the Hymns of Thanksgiving program.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge