Saturday, August 31, 2013
Members of the community are invited to join Mid-Columbia Community Choir for its 22nd season.
“It’s that time of year when I begin contacting choir members, past and present, to come and join the choir for another great season of choral music,” said director Perry Cole of Hood River.
Diana Beterbide will again accompany on the piano.
“Her expertise on the piano as well as being a very attentive accompanist makes our rehearsals and concert something very special,” Cole said.
Venues will be a little different this year, performing at Riverside Community Church and White Salmon’s Henkle Middle School.
“Also we extend our thanks to the White Salmon SDA Church for opening their doors to us for rehearsals,” Cole said.
Members of the community who would like to receive a registration music order form and MCCC 2013 schedule for this year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas music season may contact Cole at 541-806-1395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plans are in place to again have the Riverside Community Church Choir join the chorale for the Hymns of Thanksgiving program.
More like this story
- HRV grad and track athlete Parker Kennedy recovering from freak javelin accident at USATF meet in Beaverton
- BOTG local sticker effective Friday
- Police report burglaries
- Hood River Death Café meets July 9
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge