Saturday, August 31, 2013
Members of the community are invited to join Mid-Columbia Community Choir for its 22nd season.
“It’s that time of year when I begin contacting choir members, past and present, to come and join the choir for another great season of choral music,” said director Perry Cole of Hood River.
Diana Beterbide will again accompany on the piano.
“Her expertise on the piano as well as being a very attentive accompanist makes our rehearsals and concert something very special,” Cole said.
Venues will be a little different this year, performing at Riverside Community Church and White Salmon’s Henkle Middle School.
“Also we extend our thanks to the White Salmon SDA Church for opening their doors to us for rehearsals,” Cole said.
Members of the community who would like to receive a registration music order form and MCCC 2013 schedule for this year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas music season may contact Cole at 541-806-1395 or email@example.com.
Plans are in place to again have the Riverside Community Church Choir join the chorale for the Hymns of Thanksgiving program.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge