Saturday, August 31, 2013
Members of the community are invited to join Mid-Columbia Community Choir for its 22nd season.
“It’s that time of year when I begin contacting choir members, past and present, to come and join the choir for another great season of choral music,” said director Perry Cole of Hood River.
Diana Beterbide will again accompany on the piano.
“Her expertise on the piano as well as being a very attentive accompanist makes our rehearsals and concert something very special,” Cole said.
Venues will be a little different this year, performing at Riverside Community Church and White Salmon’s Henkle Middle School.
“Also we extend our thanks to the White Salmon SDA Church for opening their doors to us for rehearsals,” Cole said.
Members of the community who would like to receive a registration music order form and MCCC 2013 schedule for this year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas music season may contact Cole at 541-806-1395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plans are in place to again have the Riverside Community Church Choir join the chorale for the Hymns of Thanksgiving program.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge