Saturday, August 31, 2013
The Dufur Boys will present an evening of country music at the Kiwanis Steak Feed which takes place Thursday, Sept. 5, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sorosis Park in The Dalles.
The annual event is The Dalles Kiwanis Club’s major fundraiser for community projects, most of which serve children and youth. Adult meals include a 10-ounce ribeye steak, baked potato, coleslaw, roll, dessert and drink for $15.
Free meal for children 12 and under features a hot dog plus the other entrees.
Tickets are available from Kiwanis members or may be purchased in the park Sept. 5.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge