Saturday, August 31, 2013
The Dufur Boys will present an evening of country music at the Kiwanis Steak Feed which takes place Thursday, Sept. 5, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sorosis Park in The Dalles.
The annual event is The Dalles Kiwanis Club’s major fundraiser for community projects, most of which serve children and youth. Adult meals include a 10-ounce ribeye steak, baked potato, coleslaw, roll, dessert and drink for $15.
Free meal for children 12 and under features a hot dog plus the other entrees.
Tickets are available from Kiwanis members or may be purchased in the park Sept. 5.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge