Saturday, August 31, 2013
The Dufur Boys will present an evening of country music at the Kiwanis Steak Feed which takes place Thursday, Sept. 5, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sorosis Park in The Dalles.
The annual event is The Dalles Kiwanis Club’s major fundraiser for community projects, most of which serve children and youth. Adult meals include a 10-ounce ribeye steak, baked potato, coleslaw, roll, dessert and drink for $15.
Free meal for children 12 and under features a hot dog plus the other entrees.
Tickets are available from Kiwanis members or may be purchased in the park Sept. 5.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge