Saturday, August 31, 2013
The Dufur Boys will present an evening of country music at the Kiwanis Steak Feed which takes place Thursday, Sept. 5, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sorosis Park in The Dalles.
The annual event is The Dalles Kiwanis Club’s major fundraiser for community projects, most of which serve children and youth. Adult meals include a 10-ounce ribeye steak, baked potato, coleslaw, roll, dessert and drink for $15.
Free meal for children 12 and under features a hot dog plus the other entrees.
Tickets are available from Kiwanis members or may be purchased in the park Sept. 5.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events