Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Short column this week — but there’s a lot going on.
Wy’east Middle School PTO will receive 20 percent of all sales at Pietro’s Pizza Dec. 3-4, but the catch is that customers must mention the Wy’east PTO when placing their order for the PTO to get the donation. Funds will provide enrichment activities for students.
The Pine Grove-Odell United Methodist Church will hold its Christmas Bazaar Dec. 6 at the Odell church site from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. You’ll find Christmas crafts, home-baked goods, soup and homemade pie with ice cream.
The Last Chance Christmas Bazaar takes place Dec. 14-15 at the Hood River County Fairgrounds in the Community Building. One-of-a-kind gifts from bakers, soap makers, jewelers, artists and photographers will be offered at more than 40 booths. Lunch items will also be available.
For those seeking a safe spot to store cars, RVs, boats and motor homes, Fair Manager Clara Rice says secured storage spaces are now available at the fairgrounds. For more information call the fair office at 541-354-2865.
More like this story
- Service Annoucement for July 30: Del Gierke
- Death Notice for July 30: James Perry
- Schools seek applicants for budget panel
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge