Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Short column this week — but there’s a lot going on.
Wy’east Middle School PTO will receive 20 percent of all sales at Pietro’s Pizza Dec. 3-4, but the catch is that customers must mention the Wy’east PTO when placing their order for the PTO to get the donation. Funds will provide enrichment activities for students.
The Pine Grove-Odell United Methodist Church will hold its Christmas Bazaar Dec. 6 at the Odell church site from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. You’ll find Christmas crafts, home-baked goods, soup and homemade pie with ice cream.
The Last Chance Christmas Bazaar takes place Dec. 14-15 at the Hood River County Fairgrounds in the Community Building. One-of-a-kind gifts from bakers, soap makers, jewelers, artists and photographers will be offered at more than 40 booths. Lunch items will also be available.
For those seeking a safe spot to store cars, RVs, boats and motor homes, Fair Manager Clara Rice says secured storage spaces are now available at the fairgrounds. For more information call the fair office at 541-354-2865.
More like this story
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
- Harvest Quilt fundraiser on now
- Kegler's Corner: Jeff Furlong stars at Orchard Lanes
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge