Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Julie Martz and Aubrey Davis, both of Parkdale, are planning to be married in Parkdale on June 21, 2014.
Julie is the daughter of Rick and Terri Martz of Parkdale. She graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2006 and is a Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital employee.
Aubrey is the son of Ellen Davis, of Parkdale, and Phil and Kathy Davis, of Odell. He graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2003 and is employed with D&P Orchards, his family business in Odell.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge