Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Julie Martz and Aubrey Davis, both of Parkdale, are planning to be married in Parkdale on June 21, 2014.
Julie is the daughter of Rick and Terri Martz of Parkdale. She graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2006 and is a Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital employee.
Aubrey is the son of Ellen Davis, of Parkdale, and Phil and Kathy Davis, of Odell. He graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2003 and is employed with D&P Orchards, his family business in Odell.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge