Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Julie Martz and Aubrey Davis, both of Parkdale, are planning to be married in Parkdale on June 21, 2014.
Julie is the daughter of Rick and Terri Martz of Parkdale. She graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2006 and is a Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital employee.
Aubrey is the son of Ellen Davis, of Parkdale, and Phil and Kathy Davis, of Odell. He graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2003 and is employed with D&P Orchards, his family business in Odell.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge