Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Julie Martz and Aubrey Davis, both of Parkdale, are planning to be married in Parkdale on June 21, 2014.
Julie is the daughter of Rick and Terri Martz of Parkdale. She graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2006 and is a Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital employee.
Aubrey is the son of Ellen Davis, of Parkdale, and Phil and Kathy Davis, of Odell. He graduated from Hood River Valley High School in 2003 and is employed with D&P Orchards, his family business in Odell.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge