Friday, December 20, 2013
A Hood River man has been sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree attempted robbery following a heist at the U.S. Bank branch on the Heights in September.
Timothy Bryan Glenn, 28, appeared in person before Judge Paul Crowley in Hood River County District Court Friday morning to answer for multiple charges stemming from the Sept. 12 robbery that led local law enforcement on a citywide manhunt and caused multiple school lockdowns.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda