Friday, December 20, 2013
A Hood River man has been sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree attempted robbery following a heist at the U.S. Bank branch on the Heights in September.
Timothy Bryan Glenn, 28, appeared in person before Judge Paul Crowley in Hood River County District Court Friday morning to answer for multiple charges stemming from the Sept. 12 robbery that led local law enforcement on a citywide manhunt and caused multiple school lockdowns.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge