Friday, December 20, 2013
A Hood River man has been sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree attempted robbery following a heist at the U.S. Bank branch on the Heights in September.
Timothy Bryan Glenn, 28, appeared in person before Judge Paul Crowley in Hood River County District Court Friday morning to answer for multiple charges stemming from the Sept. 12 robbery that led local law enforcement on a citywide manhunt and caused multiple school lockdowns.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge