Friday, December 20, 2013
A Hood River man has been sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree attempted robbery following a heist at the U.S. Bank branch on the Heights in September.
Timothy Bryan Glenn, 28, appeared in person before Judge Paul Crowley in Hood River County District Court Friday morning to answer for multiple charges stemming from the Sept. 12 robbery that led local law enforcement on a citywide manhunt and caused multiple school lockdowns.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events