Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Tamara Chiara Eidler and Clayton Lee McCrea, both of Hood River, were married Sept. 14, 2013, in Salzburg, Austria.
The bride is the daughter of Heidi Eidler, of Hermiston, and Franz Eidler, of Wiener Neustadt, Austria. The groom is the son of Dave and Alberta McCrea, formerly of Hood River.
The ceremony was held in the Marble Room at the Mirabell Palace in Salzburg, Austria, which dates back to 1606.
Kim Robichaud, friend of the bride, was honor attendant, and Justina McCrea, daughter of the groom, was bridesmaid.
Best man was Tyler McCrea, son of the groom. Marc Eidler, brother of the bride, was groomsman.
The couple celebrated with close family and friends following the ceremony in Salzburg. After their return to Hood River, the couple celebrated with a reception in Hood River Sept. 28.
The bride is a 1996 graduate of Bundesrealgymnasium Zehnergasse in Wiener Neustadt, Austria, and received her associate degree in applied science in 2010. She works as a firefighter at Portland Fire and Rescue.
The groom is a 1987 graduate of Hood River Valley High School. He works as a captain/paramedic at Hood River Fire and EMS.
The couple will honeymoon in Jamaica in January and will continue to live in Hood River.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge