Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Tamara Chiara Eidler and Clayton Lee McCrea, both of Hood River, were married Sept. 14, 2013, in Salzburg, Austria.
The bride is the daughter of Heidi Eidler, of Hermiston, and Franz Eidler, of Wiener Neustadt, Austria. The groom is the son of Dave and Alberta McCrea, formerly of Hood River.
The ceremony was held in the Marble Room at the Mirabell Palace in Salzburg, Austria, which dates back to 1606.
Kim Robichaud, friend of the bride, was honor attendant, and Justina McCrea, daughter of the groom, was bridesmaid.
Best man was Tyler McCrea, son of the groom. Marc Eidler, brother of the bride, was groomsman.
The couple celebrated with close family and friends following the ceremony in Salzburg. After their return to Hood River, the couple celebrated with a reception in Hood River Sept. 28.
The bride is a 1996 graduate of Bundesrealgymnasium Zehnergasse in Wiener Neustadt, Austria, and received her associate degree in applied science in 2010. She works as a firefighter at Portland Fire and Rescue.
The groom is a 1987 graduate of Hood River Valley High School. He works as a captain/paramedic at Hood River Fire and EMS.
The couple will honeymoon in Jamaica in January and will continue to live in Hood River.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge