Saturday, December 28, 2013
Columbia Art Gallery kicks off 2014 with a lineup of artists from around the Northwest, all engaging in some form of elemental of artistic expression: drawing.
There will be an opening reception Jan. 10, 6-8 p.m., featuring blues musicians Tess and Patrik Barr.
“Pen, Paper and Beyond” curator Rachel Harvey said the show includes Ben Dewey, who has done freelance work for Marvel and Dark Horse, and other award-winning artists such as scratchboard artist Judy Fairley and recent New York transplant Gavin McClure.
Hours are Wednesday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 213 Cascade Ave. More info: columbiaarts.org.
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge