Friday, February 1, 2013
Thomas Ernest Plog, 75, passed away Jan. 30, 2013, in Sheridan, Ore. He was born May 3, 1937, in Hood River, Ore., to Carl Albert and Donna Leota Plog.
Services will be hlepd Feb. 9 at 1 p.m. at Savage Memorial Presbyterian Church, 1740 S.E. 139th Ave., Portland.
A complete obituary will appear in a future edition of the News.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge