Friday, February 1, 2013
Thomas Ernest Plog, 75, passed away Jan. 30, 2013, in Sheridan, Ore. He was born May 3, 1937, in Hood River, Ore., to Carl Albert and Donna Leota Plog.
Services will be hlepd Feb. 9 at 1 p.m. at Savage Memorial Presbyterian Church, 1740 S.E. 139th Ave., Portland.
A complete obituary will appear in a future edition of the News.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge