Friday, February 1, 2013
Next Door Inc., based in Hood River, succeeded this week in meeting its first-ever matching grant.
Nearly 280 donations totaled $101,925 to match the $100,000 Luhr Jensen grant from and Phil and Judy Jensen of Hood River.
Details in the Feb. 6 edition.
NDI, now in its 42nd year, is the largest social service agency in Hood River County, and also provides services in Wasco and Klickitat counties.
More like this story
- Summer fun: a look ahead
- Eagle Creek fire flares up
- The Fair has fun for all
- Church News for July 22
- Letters to the Editor for July 22
- 6 to Watch: Engage the city street safety survey
- Groups host July 26 forum on Westside Plan
- Hood River News earns ONPA awards
- Museum Tea was a family affair
- Sports briefs for July 22
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge