Friday, February 1, 2013
Mid-Columbia Center for Living provides a wide range of services to adults, children and families dealing with mental health issues, addictions or developmental disabilities.
Services include help with maternal depression, children with emotional/behavioral issues, and parent training.
In Hood River, call 541-386-2620.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge