Friday, February 1, 2013
Mid-Columbia Center for Living provides a wide range of services to adults, children and families dealing with mental health issues, addictions or developmental disabilities.
Services include help with maternal depression, children with emotional/behavioral issues, and parent training.
In Hood River, call 541-386-2620.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control