Friday, February 1, 2013
A viewing and time to greet the family of Esther Pauline Beavers Roberts, 101, who passed away Jan. 27, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center, will be Saturday, Feb. 2, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River.
Esther will be laid to rest next week in Redding, Calif., with arrangements under the direction of McDonald’s Chapel.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge