Friday, February 1, 2013
A viewing and time to greet the family of Esther Pauline Beavers Roberts, 101, who passed away Jan. 27, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center, will be Saturday, Feb. 2, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River.
Esther will be laid to rest next week in Redding, Calif., with arrangements under the direction of McDonald’s Chapel.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge