Friday, February 1, 2013
A viewing and time to greet the family of Esther Pauline Beavers Roberts, 101, who passed away Jan. 27, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center, will be Saturday, Feb. 2, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River.
Esther will be laid to rest next week in Redding, Calif., with arrangements under the direction of McDonald’s Chapel.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Gorge Owned presents ‘Glacier Caves of the Pacific Northwest’
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge