Friday, February 1, 2013
HR Little League registration Feb. 1-2
Hood River Little League registration will run three evenings in the coming week. All sessions will take place in the Westside Elementary School foyer. If anyone is unable to make one of the below dates, contact league administration prior to Feb. 2 at email@example.com.
Dates and times are as follows:
Feb. 1, 5:30-7 p.m.
Feb. 2, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Dalles Babe Ruth registration Feb. 9
The Dalles Babe Ruth League is accepting applications for players ages 13-15 for the 2013 season starting in April. Signup for Hood River area players will be held from 1-3 p.m. Feb. 9 at Your Party & Rental Center (1113 Tucker Road) and tryouts will be March 9 at Quinton St. Ball Park in The Dalles. All players who try out will be drafted to a team.
Players will need a copy of their birth certificate to register and the cost is $90 for the approximately 30-game season running from April through June.
For more information contact Butch at 541-993-2230.
HRVHS spring sports clearance
Hood River Valley High School athletics is gearing up for spring sports, and athletes must follow procedure to be able to play in the coming months and to start regular season practices at the end of February.
Athletes should attend spring team clearance sessions at the HRVHS athletics office with all the paperwork they need to be cleared for competition. Clearance times and dates are as follows. For the proper paperwork or further instructions, check the HRVHS athletic office.
Softball/baseball: Feb. 19, 3:10-4 p.m.
Lacrosse (boys and girls): Feb. 20, 3:10-4 p.m.
Track: Feb. 21, 3:10-4 p.m.
Tennis and golf: Feb. 22, 3:10-4 p.m.
Late clearance: Feb. 25, 7:30-9 a.m.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge