Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Columbia Cascade Housing Corporation is now accepting pre-applications to assess the need for a regional Home Repair Program in Sherman, Wasco and Hood River counties.
Under this program, low and moderate-income homeowners may be granted up to $15,000 for repairs and upgrades to their homes using local contractors.
Pre-applications can be found at the following locations:
n 205 Wasco Loop, Suite 101, Hood River, in the WorkSource office
n 312 Court St., Suite 419, The Dalles, at the Mid-Columbia Housing Resource Center and Mid-Columbia Housing Authority offices
n Online at www.midcolumbiahousing-center.org
For details call David Peters at 541-296-3397, ext. 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge