Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Columbia Cascade Housing Corporation is now accepting pre-applications to assess the need for a regional Home Repair Program in Sherman, Wasco and Hood River counties.
Under this program, low and moderate-income homeowners may be granted up to $15,000 for repairs and upgrades to their homes using local contractors.
Pre-applications can be found at the following locations:
n 205 Wasco Loop, Suite 101, Hood River, in the WorkSource office
n 312 Court St., Suite 419, The Dalles, at the Mid-Columbia Housing Resource Center and Mid-Columbia Housing Authority offices
n Online at www.midcolumbiahousing-center.org
For details call David Peters at 541-296-3397, ext. 18 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Fire burns Underwood Fruit & Warehouse Wednesday
- Second annual ‘Rooted’ story event on Nov. 2
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner
- Eagle Creek fire info meetings Oct. 17-18 in CL, HR
- Local farm named among ‘Best Places to Pick Apples’
- Colors Day
- Two quilt shows in the Gorge
- Roots and Branches: Principles set in stone
- YESTERYEARS: Cooper Spur district gets electric service in 1947
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 18 edition
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge