Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Columbia Cascade Housing Corporation is now accepting pre-applications to assess the need for a regional Home Repair Program in Sherman, Wasco and Hood River counties.
Under this program, low and moderate-income homeowners may be granted up to $15,000 for repairs and upgrades to their homes using local contractors.
Pre-applications can be found at the following locations:
n 205 Wasco Loop, Suite 101, Hood River, in the WorkSource office
n 312 Court St., Suite 419, The Dalles, at the Mid-Columbia Housing Resource Center and Mid-Columbia Housing Authority offices
n Online at www.midcolumbiahousing-center.org
For details call David Peters at 541-296-3397, ext. 18 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge