Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Columbia Cascade Housing Corporation is now accepting pre-applications to assess the need for a regional Home Repair Program in Sherman, Wasco and Hood River counties.
Under this program, low and moderate-income homeowners may be granted up to $15,000 for repairs and upgrades to their homes using local contractors.
Pre-applications can be found at the following locations:
n 205 Wasco Loop, Suite 101, Hood River, in the WorkSource office
n 312 Court St., Suite 419, The Dalles, at the Mid-Columbia Housing Resource Center and Mid-Columbia Housing Authority offices
n Online at www.midcolumbiahousing-center.org
For details call David Peters at 541-296-3397, ext. 18 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Gorge Owned presents ‘Glacier Caves of the Pacific Northwest’
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge