Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Columbia Cascade Housing Corporation is now accepting pre-applications to assess the need for a regional Home Repair Program in Sherman, Wasco and Hood River counties.
Under this program, low and moderate-income homeowners may be granted up to $15,000 for repairs and upgrades to their homes using local contractors.
Pre-applications can be found at the following locations:
n 205 Wasco Loop, Suite 101, Hood River, in the WorkSource office
n 312 Court St., Suite 419, The Dalles, at the Mid-Columbia Housing Resource Center and Mid-Columbia Housing Authority offices
n Online at www.midcolumbiahousing-center.org
For details call David Peters at 541-296-3397, ext. 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge