Tuesday, February 5, 2013
The 2013 United Way of the Columbia Gorge allocations application packets will be available throughout the month of February from the United Way of the Columbia Gorge office.
An electronic version of the packet will be emailed upon request to any nonprofit human service program in Hood River, Wasco, Sherman, Klickitat and Skamania counties.
All applications must be completed and mailed to the UWCG office by Thursday, Feb. 28.
As part of a thorough screening process, funding applicants are required to give a presentation to the UWCG allocations committee in March. Information about the scheduling of these presentations can be found in the packet or online at unitedwaycolumbiagorge.org (“Apply for Funding”).
For more information or to request an electronic copy of the application, contact: Alison Church, campaign/allocations manager, United Way of the Columbia Gorge, 541-386-6100, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge