Friday, February 8, 2013
Nancy Ann Barkley passed away peacefully, Feb. 5, 2013, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Lynn D. Bump, 56, passed away peacefully Feb. 7, 2013, at Mt. Hood Medical Center in Gresham, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1496103/Bump-Lynn/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
With family by her side, Rosa Eva Ruiz, 65, passed away peacefully at her home in Mosier, Ore., on Feb. 3, 2013. Rosa was born in Guadalajara, Mexico, on May 8, 1947, to Lydia and Nicholas Ruiz.
She will be missed by her son and daughter-in-law, Jim and Nicki Ruiz, and granddaughter Alexis Ruiz.
Services are pending. Arrangements are under the direction of Gardner Funeral Home, 1270 N. Main, White Salmon, Wash.; 509-493-1323.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge