Friday, February 8, 2013
Nancy Ann Barkley passed away peacefully, Feb. 5, 2013, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Lynn D. Bump, 56, passed away peacefully Feb. 7, 2013, at Mt. Hood Medical Center in Gresham, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1496103/Bump-Lynn/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
With family by her side, Rosa Eva Ruiz, 65, passed away peacefully at her home in Mosier, Ore., on Feb. 3, 2013. Rosa was born in Guadalajara, Mexico, on May 8, 1947, to Lydia and Nicholas Ruiz.
She will be missed by her son and daughter-in-law, Jim and Nicki Ruiz, and granddaughter Alexis Ruiz.
Services are pending. Arrangements are under the direction of Gardner Funeral Home, 1270 N. Main, White Salmon, Wash.; 509-493-1323.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge