Friday, February 8, 2013
Nancy Ann Barkley passed away peacefully, Feb. 5, 2013, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Lynn D. Bump, 56, passed away peacefully Feb. 7, 2013, at Mt. Hood Medical Center in Gresham, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1496103/Bump-Lynn/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
With family by her side, Rosa Eva Ruiz, 65, passed away peacefully at her home in Mosier, Ore., on Feb. 3, 2013. Rosa was born in Guadalajara, Mexico, on May 8, 1947, to Lydia and Nicholas Ruiz.
She will be missed by her son and daughter-in-law, Jim and Nicki Ruiz, and granddaughter Alexis Ruiz.
Services are pending. Arrangements are under the direction of Gardner Funeral Home, 1270 N. Main, White Salmon, Wash.; 509-493-1323.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge