Friday, February 8, 2013
Nancy Ann Barkley passed away peacefully, Feb. 5, 2013, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Lynn D. Bump, 56, passed away peacefully Feb. 7, 2013, at Mt. Hood Medical Center in Gresham, Ore.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1496103/Bump-Lynn/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
With family by her side, Rosa Eva Ruiz, 65, passed away peacefully at her home in Mosier, Ore., on Feb. 3, 2013. Rosa was born in Guadalajara, Mexico, on May 8, 1947, to Lydia and Nicholas Ruiz.
She will be missed by her son and daughter-in-law, Jim and Nicki Ruiz, and granddaughter Alexis Ruiz.
Services are pending. Arrangements are under the direction of Gardner Funeral Home, 1270 N. Main, White Salmon, Wash.; 509-493-1323.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge