Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Columbia Gorge Community College Spring 2013 Foundation Scholarship application is now available.
Any Mid-Columbia resident may apply. Recipients may be awarded tuition costs for up to 12 credits per term which can only be used at Columbia Gorge Community College. Applications may be picked up in the Student Services department at The Dalles or Hood River campus, and online at www.cgcc.cc.or.us/
Applications must be hand-delivered to either The Dalles or Hood River Student Services department no later than noon Feb. 25.
For details, contact Stephanie Gale-McKnight at 541-506-6-21 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Student Services department in The Dalles or Hood River.
More like this story
- CASA launches 2017 Playhouse Raffle
- YESTERYEARS: Ross, Daphne Hukari Animal Shelter opens in 2007
- ‘Guy, Guitar, Girl’: young actor seeks film support
- A ‘transforming gift’
- Author signing June 3 at HR Farmers’ Market
- Sports briefs for May 24
- Fresh and Local: Farmers Markets in the Gorge
- Gorge Scenic Area planning grant uncertain
- Wrong-way chase and arrest
- Ex-deputy sentenced for luring a minor
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge