Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Columbia Gorge Community College Spring 2013 Foundation Scholarship application is now available.
Any Mid-Columbia resident may apply. Recipients may be awarded tuition costs for up to 12 credits per term which can only be used at Columbia Gorge Community College. Applications may be picked up in the Student Services department at The Dalles or Hood River campus, and online at www.cgcc.cc.or.us/
Applications must be hand-delivered to either The Dalles or Hood River Student Services department no later than noon Feb. 25.
For details, contact Stephanie Gale-McKnight at 541-506-6-21 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Student Services department in The Dalles or Hood River.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge