Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Columbia Gorge Community College Spring 2013 Foundation Scholarship application is now available.
Any Mid-Columbia resident may apply. Recipients may be awarded tuition costs for up to 12 credits per term which can only be used at Columbia Gorge Community College. Applications may be picked up in the Student Services department at The Dalles or Hood River campus, and online at www.cgcc.cc.or.us/
Applications must be hand-delivered to either The Dalles or Hood River Student Services department no later than noon Feb. 25.
For details, contact Stephanie Gale-McKnight at 541-506-6-21 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Student Services department in The Dalles or Hood River.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge