Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Columbia Gorge Community College Spring 2013 Foundation Scholarship application is now available.
Any Mid-Columbia resident may apply. Recipients may be awarded tuition costs for up to 12 credits per term which can only be used at Columbia Gorge Community College. Applications may be picked up in the Student Services department at The Dalles or Hood River campus, and online at www.cgcc.cc.or.us/
Applications must be hand-delivered to either The Dalles or Hood River Student Services department no later than noon Feb. 25.
For details, contact Stephanie Gale-McKnight at 541-506-6-21 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Student Services department in The Dalles or Hood River.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge