Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Hood River Community Education is putting together its spring/summer course catalog, and is looking for people interested in instructing a class for the community and surrounding Gorge area.
Information and forms needed to complete and return are available through Community Ed; either stop by the office at 1009 Eugene St. or visit www.hrcommu-nityed.org.
Classes may be held at the instructor’s own facility, or at a school location. Instructors set the class fee and determine the optimum number of students for each class.
Courses may be developed in any area including the arts, academic topics, crafts, sports and recreation or travel, among others.
Proposals are needed by Feb. 15 to be included in the spring/summer catalog. Classes should be scheduled to begin no earlier than April 15 and no later than Sept. 1.
Community Education is tentatively planning a “Meet the Instructor Night” for the community soon after the catalog reaches the public. Patrons will be able to meet instructors and instructors may promote their class(es).
Interested instructors should contact Community Ed for details at 541-386-2055 or via email at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge