Tuesday, February 12, 2013
John Buey Jr.
John Francis Buey Jr., 69, passed away in Colorado on Jan. 23, 2013. John was born May 4, 1943.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersons-tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Death notice for Aug. 12 edition: George McDonald Jr.
- Service announcements for Aug. 9 edition: James MacMillan Jr., Maxine Carter and John Greve
- Death notices for May 10: Fred Jurado Jr., Jacob Kaser, Elisa Troutman-Hoctor, Elisa Troutman-Hoctor and Delmer Gresham Jr.
- Service announcements for Oct. 31
- Election results to be posted
- Boys soccer goes on the road and ties Hermiston
- Sports briefs for Oct. 21
- Kegler's Corner: Buck and Miller Shine
- Taste of Tsuruta benefit dinner Nov. 4 at Mt. Hood Winery
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner Oct. 21
- Mosier Senior Center hosts Harvest Fair
- Blacksmith Bob Denman at District Garden Club meeting Oct. 28
- ‘Gen Silent’ film, workshop on Oct. 25
- ‘Gender, Dignity and Freedom’ Oct. 24: Gender identity panel
- Sheriff Log, Oct. 8 to 14
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge