Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites everyone for a discussion on higher educational initiatives to support science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) opportunities in the Gorge.
Networking starts at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 26 at the White Buffalo, 4040 Westcliff Dr., Hood River. $10 entry for non-GTA Members; appetizers provided.
Oregon State University Open Campus Coordinators will join Columbia Gorge Community College faculty Dr. Kevin McCabe to discuss their initiatives.
The Gorge Technology Alliance supports, connects and develops the technology community of the Columbia River Gorge. The group meets each month with networking and educational opportunities.
For questions about the GTA, contact Executive Director Jessica Metta at (541) 296-2266 or Jessica@crgta.org.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge