Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites everyone for a discussion on higher educational initiatives to support science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) opportunities in the Gorge.
Networking starts at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 26 at the White Buffalo, 4040 Westcliff Dr., Hood River. $10 entry for non-GTA Members; appetizers provided.
Oregon State University Open Campus Coordinators will join Columbia Gorge Community College faculty Dr. Kevin McCabe to discuss their initiatives.
The Gorge Technology Alliance supports, connects and develops the technology community of the Columbia River Gorge. The group meets each month with networking and educational opportunities.
For questions about the GTA, contact Executive Director Jessica Metta at (541) 296-2266 or Jessica@crgta.org.
More like this story
- GTA looks at Gorge technology education
- Gorge Technology Alliance: Andy von Flotow, Insitu honored as Gorge Tech Leader, Organization of the Year
- Gorge Tech Alliance presents awards to Blackman, 4-Tell
- Tech alliance to focus on STEM ed in Gorge
- GTA’s STEM Career Day inspires career ideas for Gorge students
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge