Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites everyone for a discussion on higher educational initiatives to support science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) opportunities in the Gorge.
Networking starts at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 26 at the White Buffalo, 4040 Westcliff Dr., Hood River. $10 entry for non-GTA Members; appetizers provided.
Oregon State University Open Campus Coordinators will join Columbia Gorge Community College faculty Dr. Kevin McCabe to discuss their initiatives.
The Gorge Technology Alliance supports, connects and develops the technology community of the Columbia River Gorge. The group meets each month with networking and educational opportunities.
For questions about the GTA, contact Executive Director Jessica Metta at (541) 296-2266 or Jessica@crgta.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge