Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites everyone for a discussion on higher educational initiatives to support science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) opportunities in the Gorge.
Networking starts at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 26 at the White Buffalo, 4040 Westcliff Dr., Hood River. $10 entry for non-GTA Members; appetizers provided.
Oregon State University Open Campus Coordinators will join Columbia Gorge Community College faculty Dr. Kevin McCabe to discuss their initiatives.
The Gorge Technology Alliance supports, connects and develops the technology community of the Columbia River Gorge. The group meets each month with networking and educational opportunities.
For questions about the GTA, contact Executive Director Jessica Metta at (541) 296-2266 or Jessica@crgta.org.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge