Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Dec. 26 to Feb. 11
Assaults, harassment and domestic violence:
Edgar Omar Rodriguez Garibo — Assault in the second degree (class B felony): Oregon Department of Corrections for 70 months; post-prison supervision for 36 months.
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Thomas Raymond Ramsey, 42 — Criminal trespass in the second degree (Class C misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; 20 days in jail; $100 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Michael Don Dalton, 59 — Disorderly conduct in the second degree (Class B misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; $350 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Thomas Raymond Ramsey, 42 — Failure to perform duties of driver, property damage (Class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; seven months in jail; $200 in court costs and fees; $678 in fines and restitution; special conditions of probation apply.
Matthew Charles Corbett, 35 — Failure to report as a sex offender (Class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 24 months; 10 days in jail; $100 court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge