Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Dec. 26 to Feb. 11
Assaults, harassment and domestic violence:
Edgar Omar Rodriguez Garibo — Assault in the second degree (class B felony): Oregon Department of Corrections for 70 months; post-prison supervision for 36 months.
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Thomas Raymond Ramsey, 42 — Criminal trespass in the second degree (Class C misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; 20 days in jail; $100 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Michael Don Dalton, 59 — Disorderly conduct in the second degree (Class B misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; $350 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Thomas Raymond Ramsey, 42 — Failure to perform duties of driver, property damage (Class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; seven months in jail; $200 in court costs and fees; $678 in fines and restitution; special conditions of probation apply.
Matthew Charles Corbett, 35 — Failure to report as a sex offender (Class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 24 months; 10 days in jail; $100 court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
More like this story
- OSAA 5A SOFTBALL PLAYOFFS Late-game heroics by Lauren Decker, Hannah McNerney send HRV to the 5A quarterfinals
- Death Notices for May 27: Sharon Mills, Donna Schnell and Scott Zorza
- Service Announcements for May 27: Randy Van Woert and Thomas Ford
- Next Walking Tour June 5
- Lyle Pioneer Days return May 27
- CASA launches 2017 Playhouse Raffle
- YESTERYEARS: Ross, Daphne Hukari Animal Shelter opens in 2007
- ‘Guy, Guitar, Girl’: young actor seeks film support
- A ‘transforming gift’
- Author signing June 3 at HR Farmers’ Market
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge