Friday, February 15, 2013
River of Life Assembly in Hood River hosts guest speaker Ben Kilpatrick on Sunday.
Kilpatrick, a radio personality, musician and author, will talk about his new book, “The Art of Being You.”
The 10:30 a.m. service is open to the community.
River of Life is located on the Heights, on Eliot Drive just east of Tucker Road.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge