Friday, February 15, 2013
Crestline Construction will be performing utility work on Cascade Avenue just west of Les Schwab for approximately one month beginning Feb. 18. This work will involve closing part of the eastbound (south) lane. Consequently, traffic control will be in place with flaggers to direct motorists through the work zone.
Work will take place during daylight hours, Monday through Friday. Both lanes of Cascade Avenue will be open during evenings and weekends.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge