Friday, February 15, 2013
A memorial service for Kenneth Allen Jernstedt, who passed away Feb. 5, 2013, will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16 at the Hood River Valley Christian Church with a church reception to follow.
Overflow parking will be available at Westside Elementary School, with a van offered for shuttle services courtesy of Explore the Gorge.
The family suggests that in lieu of flowers, a memorial contribution be considered to Hood River Valley Christian Church, WAAAM in Hood River (www.waaamuseum.org), or a charity of choice.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1495584/Jernstedt-Ken/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
A celebration of life for Terry Dale Roberts, 50, who passed away Feb. 9, 2013, will be held Feb. 16 at 4 p.m. at Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., with a reception to follow.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1497734/Roberts-Terry/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge