Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Cora Berniece “Bea” Baldwin, 81, passed away at Columbia Basin Care Facility in The Dalles, Ore., on Feb. 19, 2013. She was born Jan. 14, 1932.
Services will be held Saturday, Feb. 23, led by Chaplain Neil Porter at the Odd Fellows Cemetery, 1100 W. 18th St., The Dalles. A reception will be held at The Springs at Mill Creek at 2 p.m., with a special musical tribute by The Dufur Boys in celebration of Bea’s life and love of country music.
Viewing is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 22, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500992/Baldwin-Cora-Berniece-Bea/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
Glen William Allen, 90, passed away Feb. 19, 2013, in The Dalles, Ore. He was born in Hood River, Ore., on Aug. 23, 1922.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1501139/Allen-Glen-/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge