Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Cora Berniece “Bea” Baldwin, 81, passed away at Columbia Basin Care Facility in The Dalles, Ore., on Feb. 19, 2013. She was born Jan. 14, 1932.
Services will be held Saturday, Feb. 23, led by Chaplain Neil Porter at the Odd Fellows Cemetery, 1100 W. 18th St., The Dalles. A reception will be held at The Springs at Mill Creek at 2 p.m., with a special musical tribute by The Dufur Boys in celebration of Bea’s life and love of country music.
Viewing is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 22, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500992/Baldwin-Cora-Berniece-Bea/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
Glen William Allen, 90, passed away Feb. 19, 2013, in The Dalles, Ore. He was born in Hood River, Ore., on Aug. 23, 1922.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1501139/Allen-Glen-/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge