Tuesday, February 19, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School this weekend and next.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making Genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performances will be on Feb. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Feb. 24 at 4 p.m.
More like this story
- Summer fun: a look ahead
- Eagle Creek fire flares up
- The Fair has fun for all
- Church News for July 22
- Letters to the Editor for July 22
- 6 to Watch: Engage the city street safety survey
- Groups host July 26 forum on Westside Plan
- Hood River News earns ONPA awards
- Museum Tea was a family affair
- Sports briefs for July 22
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge