Tuesday, February 19, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School this weekend and next.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making Genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performances will be on Feb. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Feb. 24 at 4 p.m.
More like this story
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
- Harvest Quilt fundraiser on now
- Kegler's Corner: Jeff Furlong stars at Orchard Lanes
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge