Tuesday, February 19, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School this weekend and next.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making Genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performances will be on Feb. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Feb. 24 at 4 p.m.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge