Tuesday, February 19, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School this weekend and next.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making Genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performances will be on Feb. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Feb. 24 at 4 p.m.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge