Tuesday, February 19, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School this weekend and next.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making Genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performances will be on Feb. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Feb. 24 at 4 p.m.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge