Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The 2013 United Way of the Columbia Gorge allocations application packets will be available throughout the month of February from the United Way of the Columbia Gorge office.
An electronic version of the packet will be emailed upon request to any nonprofit human service program in Hood River, Wasco, Sherman, Klickitat and Skamania counties.
All applications must be completed and mailed to the UWCG office by Thursday, Feb. 28.
As part of a thorough screening process, funding applicants are required to give a presentation to the UWCG allocations committee in March.
For more information or to request an electronic copy of the application, contact Alison Church, campaign/allocations manager, United Way of the Columbia Gorge, at 541-386-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Slowdowns on I-84 Thursday due to blasting
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge