Friday, February 22, 2013
Mosier Schools will hold its fifth-annual Made for Mosier benefit auction April 27 at Springhouse Cellar Winery, 13 Railroad Ave., Hood River, and is looking for donations.
As a public charter school, Mosier School receives just 83 percent of the funds district schools receive. The school makes up the shortfall through community donations.
The goals for this year’s auction are to raise $40,000 to educate students, increase business and community partnerships and to thank the community. The school is offering the following opportunities to help with the Made for Mosier event:
Golden Tiger (business) sponsorship: $1,000 cash donation; Terrific Tiger sponsorship: $750 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Supporting Tiger sponsorship: $500 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Associate Tiger sponsorship: $250 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Silent auction contributor; Financial contributor.
For more information, contact Susan Vallie at 541-478-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge