Friday, February 22, 2013
Mosier Schools will hold its fifth-annual Made for Mosier benefit auction April 27 at Springhouse Cellar Winery, 13 Railroad Ave., Hood River, and is looking for donations.
As a public charter school, Mosier School receives just 83 percent of the funds district schools receive. The school makes up the shortfall through community donations.
The goals for this year’s auction are to raise $40,000 to educate students, increase business and community partnerships and to thank the community. The school is offering the following opportunities to help with the Made for Mosier event:
Golden Tiger (business) sponsorship: $1,000 cash donation; Terrific Tiger sponsorship: $750 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Supporting Tiger sponsorship: $500 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Associate Tiger sponsorship: $250 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Silent auction contributor; Financial contributor.
For more information, contact Susan Vallie at 541-478-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge