Friday, February 22, 2013
Mosier Schools will hold its fifth-annual Made for Mosier benefit auction April 27 at Springhouse Cellar Winery, 13 Railroad Ave., Hood River, and is looking for donations.
As a public charter school, Mosier School receives just 83 percent of the funds district schools receive. The school makes up the shortfall through community donations.
The goals for this year’s auction are to raise $40,000 to educate students, increase business and community partnerships and to thank the community. The school is offering the following opportunities to help with the Made for Mosier event:
Golden Tiger (business) sponsorship: $1,000 cash donation; Terrific Tiger sponsorship: $750 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Supporting Tiger sponsorship: $500 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Associate Tiger sponsorship: $250 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Silent auction contributor; Financial contributor.
For more information, contact Susan Vallie at 541-478-3321 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge