Friday, February 22, 2013
Mosier Schools will hold its fifth-annual Made for Mosier benefit auction April 27 at Springhouse Cellar Winery, 13 Railroad Ave., Hood River, and is looking for donations.
As a public charter school, Mosier School receives just 83 percent of the funds district schools receive. The school makes up the shortfall through community donations.
The goals for this year’s auction are to raise $40,000 to educate students, increase business and community partnerships and to thank the community. The school is offering the following opportunities to help with the Made for Mosier event:
Golden Tiger (business) sponsorship: $1,000 cash donation; Terrific Tiger sponsorship: $750 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Supporting Tiger sponsorship: $500 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Associate Tiger sponsorship: $250 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Silent auction contributor; Financial contributor.
For more information, contact Susan Vallie at 541-478-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge