Friday, February 22, 2013
Mosier Schools will hold its fifth-annual Made for Mosier benefit auction April 27 at Springhouse Cellar Winery, 13 Railroad Ave., Hood River, and is looking for donations.
As a public charter school, Mosier School receives just 83 percent of the funds district schools receive. The school makes up the shortfall through community donations.
The goals for this year’s auction are to raise $40,000 to educate students, increase business and community partnerships and to thank the community. The school is offering the following opportunities to help with the Made for Mosier event:
Golden Tiger (business) sponsorship: $1,000 cash donation; Terrific Tiger sponsorship: $750 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Supporting Tiger sponsorship: $500 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Associate Tiger sponsorship: $250 cash/in-kind/auction item donation; Silent auction contributor; Financial contributor.
For more information, contact Susan Vallie at 541-478-3321 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge