Friday, February 22, 2013
Services for Cora “Bea” Baldwin, 81, who passed away Feb. 19, 2013, will be held Saturday, Feb. 23, led by Chaplain Neil Porter at the Odd Fellows Cemetery, 1100 W. 18th St., The Dalles.
A reception will be held at The Springs at Mill Creek at 2 p.m., with a special musical tribute by The Dufur Boys in celebration of Bea’s life and love of country music.
Viewing was scheduled for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500992/Baldwin-Cora-Berniece-Bea/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
A celebration of life for Frances Hankins, 90, who passed away Feb. 17, in Hood River, will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (address below). Pastor Bruce Parker of First Baptist Church will officiate.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500923/Hankins-Frances/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- HRV grad and track athlete Parker Kennedy recovering from freak javelin accident at USATF meet in Beaverton
- Bridge of the Gods local sticker effective Friday
- Police report burglaries
- Hood River Death Café meets July 9
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge