Friday, February 22, 2013
Services for Cora “Bea” Baldwin, 81, who passed away Feb. 19, 2013, will be held Saturday, Feb. 23, led by Chaplain Neil Porter at the Odd Fellows Cemetery, 1100 W. 18th St., The Dalles.
A reception will be held at The Springs at Mill Creek at 2 p.m., with a special musical tribute by The Dufur Boys in celebration of Bea’s life and love of country music.
Viewing was scheduled for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500992/Baldwin-Cora-Berniece-Bea/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
A celebration of life for Frances Hankins, 90, who passed away Feb. 17, in Hood River, will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (address below). Pastor Bruce Parker of First Baptist Church will officiate.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500923/Hankins-Frances/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control