Friday, February 22, 2013
Services for Cora “Bea” Baldwin, 81, who passed away Feb. 19, 2013, will be held Saturday, Feb. 23, led by Chaplain Neil Porter at the Odd Fellows Cemetery, 1100 W. 18th St., The Dalles.
A reception will be held at The Springs at Mill Creek at 2 p.m., with a special musical tribute by The Dufur Boys in celebration of Bea’s life and love of country music.
Viewing was scheduled for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500992/Baldwin-Cora-Berniece-Bea/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
A celebration of life for Frances Hankins, 90, who passed away Feb. 17, in Hood River, will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (address below). Pastor Bruce Parker of First Baptist Church will officiate.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500923/Hankins-Frances/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge