Friday, February 22, 2013
Services for Cora “Bea” Baldwin, 81, who passed away Feb. 19, 2013, will be held Saturday, Feb. 23, led by Chaplain Neil Porter at the Odd Fellows Cemetery, 1100 W. 18th St., The Dalles.
A reception will be held at The Springs at Mill Creek at 2 p.m., with a special musical tribute by The Dufur Boys in celebration of Bea’s life and love of country music.
Viewing was scheduled for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500992/Baldwin-Cora-Berniece-Bea/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
A celebration of life for Frances Hankins, 90, who passed away Feb. 17, in Hood River, will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (address below). Pastor Bruce Parker of First Baptist Church will officiate.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1500923/Hankins-Frances/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge