Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Rachel Ann Devlin and Graham Gilbert Hay, both of Portland, were married Nov. 17, 2012, at St. John Fisher Catholic Church in Portland. The couple honeymooned in Hawaii and will continue to make their home in Portland.
The bride is the daughter of Mike and Sherri Devlin, of Portland. She is a 2007 graduate of Jesuit High School in Portland and graduated from Oregon State University in 2010 and Portland State University in 2011. She works as a first-grade teacher in Hillsboro.
The groom is the son of Kevin and Mary Ann Hay, of Hood River. He is a 2004 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and graduated from Oregon State University in 2009.
He works as a senior tax accountant and CPA at ESCO Corporation in Portland.
More like this story
- Boys soccer goes on the road and ties Hermiston
- Sports briefs for Oct. 21
- Kegler's Corner: Buck and Miller Shine
- Taste of Tsuruta benefit dinner Nov. 4 at Mt. Hood Winery
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner Oct. 21
- Mosier Senior Center hosts Harvest Fair
- Blacksmith Bob Denman at District Garden Club meeting Oct. 28
- ‘Gen Silent’ film, workshop on Oct. 25
- ‘Gender, Dignity and Freedom’ Oct. 24: Gender identity panel
- Sheriff Log, Oct. 8 to 14
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge