Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Rachel Ann Devlin and Graham Gilbert Hay, both of Portland, were married Nov. 17, 2012, at St. John Fisher Catholic Church in Portland. The couple honeymooned in Hawaii and will continue to make their home in Portland.
The bride is the daughter of Mike and Sherri Devlin, of Portland. She is a 2007 graduate of Jesuit High School in Portland and graduated from Oregon State University in 2010 and Portland State University in 2011. She works as a first-grade teacher in Hillsboro.
The groom is the son of Kevin and Mary Ann Hay, of Hood River. He is a 2004 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and graduated from Oregon State University in 2009.
He works as a senior tax accountant and CPA at ESCO Corporation in Portland.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge