Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Rachel Ann Devlin and Graham Gilbert Hay, both of Portland, were married Nov. 17, 2012, at St. John Fisher Catholic Church in Portland. The couple honeymooned in Hawaii and will continue to make their home in Portland.
The bride is the daughter of Mike and Sherri Devlin, of Portland. She is a 2007 graduate of Jesuit High School in Portland and graduated from Oregon State University in 2010 and Portland State University in 2011. She works as a first-grade teacher in Hillsboro.
The groom is the son of Kevin and Mary Ann Hay, of Hood River. He is a 2004 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and graduated from Oregon State University in 2009.
He works as a senior tax accountant and CPA at ESCO Corporation in Portland.
More like this story
- Ducks Unlimited
- Application deadline extended for Soroptimist ‘Live Your Dream’ award
- Rawson, Langhoff wed
- Service Announcements for Dec. 13: Eldon Behney and Douglas Evans
- Death Notices for Dec. 13:
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge