Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Hood River Rotary has announced May 18-19 as the dates for its annual fundraiser, the Columbia Gorge Wine & Pear Fest.
This two-day event will feature the many award-winning wineries and vineyards in the Columbia Gorge AVA, including two days of wine tasting, artists from around the Pacific Northwest and fruit pairings from the Pear Bureau Northwest.
The event will also feature food from the best restaurants in the region and area musicians.
The Wine & Pear Fest will be held at the Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum in Hood River.
Proceeds will benefit Hood River Rotary’s scholarship program for local graduating high school students.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge