Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Hood River Soil & Water Conservation District board holds its annual meeting Jan 3 at 3 p.m. (winter schedule) at OSU Extension Service, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
The oath of office will be administered to newly elected directors and election of officers (chair, vice chair, secretary-treasurer) will be held.
Also on the agenda is an update on the WWRI Upper West Fork (USFS) grant application, and reports from agency representatives and stakeholders.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge