Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Hood River Soil & Water Conservation District board holds its annual meeting Jan 3 at 3 p.m. (winter schedule) at OSU Extension Service, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
The oath of office will be administered to newly elected directors and election of officers (chair, vice chair, secretary-treasurer) will be held.
Also on the agenda is an update on the WWRI Upper West Fork (USFS) grant application, and reports from agency representatives and stakeholders.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events