Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Hood River Soil & Water Conservation District board holds its annual meeting Jan 3 at 3 p.m. (winter schedule) at OSU Extension Service, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
The oath of office will be administered to newly elected directors and election of officers (chair, vice chair, secretary-treasurer) will be held.
Also on the agenda is an update on the WWRI Upper West Fork (USFS) grant application, and reports from agency representatives and stakeholders.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge