Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Hood River Soil & Water Conservation District board holds its annual meeting Jan 3 at 3 p.m. (winter schedule) at OSU Extension Service, 2990 Experiment Station Road, Hood River.
The oath of office will be administered to newly elected directors and election of officers (chair, vice chair, secretary-treasurer) will be held.
Also on the agenda is an update on the WWRI Upper West Fork (USFS) grant application, and reports from agency representatives and stakeholders.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge