Friday, January 4, 2013
Baby it’s cold outside! Hood River Warming Shelter needs volunteers.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, come to the next training/orientation Tuesday, Jan. 8, 6:30 p.m. at Asbury United Methodist Church, 616 State St.
Also needed are donations to purchase warm, wool-blend socks. If you can, send a check to: Hood River Warming Shelter, P.O. Box 656, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge