Friday, January 4, 2013
In the Jan. 9 meeting of the Hood River County School District Board of Directors, Columbia Gorge Education Service District Superintendent Gary Peterson will present the Local Service Plan for the 2013-14 school year.
Also on the agenda, HRCSD Superintendent Charlie Beck will share the Dec. 21, 2012 enrollment report, and review school safety.
The board meets at 6:30 p.m. at the District Office, Tenth and Eugene streets.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Updated: Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge