Friday, January 4, 2013
In the Jan. 9 meeting of the Hood River County School District Board of Directors, Columbia Gorge Education Service District Superintendent Gary Peterson will present the Local Service Plan for the 2013-14 school year.
Also on the agenda, HRCSD Superintendent Charlie Beck will share the Dec. 21, 2012 enrollment report, and review school safety.
The board meets at 6:30 p.m. at the District Office, Tenth and Eugene streets.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge