Friday, January 4, 2013
In the Jan. 9 meeting of the Hood River County School District Board of Directors, Columbia Gorge Education Service District Superintendent Gary Peterson will present the Local Service Plan for the 2013-14 school year.
Also on the agenda, HRCSD Superintendent Charlie Beck will share the Dec. 21, 2012 enrollment report, and review school safety.
The board meets at 6:30 p.m. at the District Office, Tenth and Eugene streets.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge