Friday, January 4, 2013
In the Jan. 9 meeting of the Hood River County School District Board of Directors, Columbia Gorge Education Service District Superintendent Gary Peterson will present the Local Service Plan for the 2013-14 school year.
Also on the agenda, HRCSD Superintendent Charlie Beck will share the Dec. 21, 2012 enrollment report, and review school safety.
The board meets at 6:30 p.m. at the District Office, Tenth and Eugene streets.
More like this story
- Betty and Kenny Short celebrate 65 years
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge