Friday, January 4, 2013
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Dec. 24-31.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Dec. 30 — S.W. WaNaPa Street, Cascade Locks — Deputies took a report of an assault.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Dec. 29 — Belmont Drive at Indian Creek Road — Male arrested for DUII alcohol following a traffic stop. BAC registered .16 percent. He was also cited for failure to maintain lane with a written warning for violation of the basic rule. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Dec. 24 — Highway 282 at milepost 3 — Vehicle towed because of no operator’s license and no insurance.
Dec. 26 — Tucker Road, 1100 block — Officer investigated a two-vehicle, non-injury crash involving a passenger vehicle and an ODOT snow plow. The passenger vehicle was towed from the scene.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Dec. 26 — Post Canyon Drive — Male arrested for restraining order violation and transported to the Hood River Police Department.
Theft or burglary:
Dec. 26 — Panorama Point — Officer took report of theft and damage to a vending machine. Estimated repairs/replacement cost is $200. Estimated amount of change/monies taken is $91.60.
Dec. 27 — Westcliff Drive,— Officer took possession of a found handgun at a local hotel. owner was contacted.
Dec. 20 — Early Road, 3400 block — Officer placed a mental hold on a male subject.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge