Friday, January 4, 2013
U.S. Rep. Greg Walden, R-Ore., will hold his first town hall meeting of 2013 in The Dalles Monday.
The one-hour forum begins at 10:30 a.m. at Columbia Gorge Community College in the lecture hall on the third floor of Building Two.
Walden, a Hood River resident, will discuss his efforts to grow our economy and balance the budget.
He is also seeking input from citizens within the Second Congressional District for his “to do” list in Washington, D.C.
The Wasco County town hall kicks off a five-day swing with town hall meetings in eight counties in the Gorge and northeastern Oregon.
Last year, Walden held town halls at least once in all 20 counties of his district.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge