Friday, January 4, 2013
U.S. Rep. Greg Walden, R-Ore., will hold his first town hall meeting of 2013 in The Dalles Monday.
The one-hour forum begins at 10:30 a.m. at Columbia Gorge Community College in the lecture hall on the third floor of Building Two.
Walden, a Hood River resident, will discuss his efforts to grow our economy and balance the budget.
He is also seeking input from citizens within the Second Congressional District for his “to do” list in Washington, D.C.
The Wasco County town hall kicks off a five-day swing with town hall meetings in eight counties in the Gorge and northeastern Oregon.
Last year, Walden held town halls at least once in all 20 counties of his district.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge