Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Cooper Spur Ski Area is adding Wednesday evenings to its schedule this season for only $10. The ski area typically operates Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, but is adding a 3-8 p.m. Wednesday shift to its operating schedule.
The Wednesday evening special is open to everyone, but Cooper Spur officials hope it will draw families in the Gorge to take advantage of the nearby terrain and excellent snowpack.
The ski area is open Fridays from noon to 6 p.m., Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., plus MLK and Presidents Day.
For more information call the Cooper Spur snow phone at 541-352-7803 or visit www.cooperspur.com.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge