Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Cooper Spur Ski Area is adding Wednesday evenings to its schedule this season for only $10. The ski area typically operates Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, but is adding a 3-8 p.m. Wednesday shift to its operating schedule.
The Wednesday evening special is open to everyone, but Cooper Spur officials hope it will draw families in the Gorge to take advantage of the nearby terrain and excellent snowpack.
The ski area is open Fridays from noon to 6 p.m., Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., plus MLK and Presidents Day.
For more information call the Cooper Spur snow phone at 541-352-7803 or visit www.cooperspur.com.
More like this story
- Death notices for Aug. 31: Robert Stratton and Dale Glasgow
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge