Tuesday, January 8, 2013
BINGEN — Solstice Wood Fire Café is hosting “Guest-Chef Mondays” for the months of January and February.
Gorge chefs will prepare tasty meals in the Gorge’s only 750-degree wood-fire oven. Things get started Jan. 14 with chef Nathan Morgan (Columbia Gorge Cochon) followed by Viento winemaker Rich Cushman Jan. 21, then a dinner with chef Shane Eagan of Four and Twenty Blackbirds.
Each chef will create a special menu, in addition to the café’s regular seasonal offerings.
Dinners are from 5-8:30 p.m.; reservations accepted, at 509-493-4006.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge