Tuesday, January 8, 2013
BINGEN — Solstice Wood Fire Café is hosting “Guest-Chef Mondays” for the months of January and February.
Gorge chefs will prepare tasty meals in the Gorge’s only 750-degree wood-fire oven. Things get started Jan. 14 with chef Nathan Morgan (Columbia Gorge Cochon) followed by Viento winemaker Rich Cushman Jan. 21, then a dinner with chef Shane Eagan of Four and Twenty Blackbirds.
Each chef will create a special menu, in addition to the café’s regular seasonal offerings.
Dinners are from 5-8:30 p.m.; reservations accepted, at 509-493-4006.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge