Tuesday, January 8, 2013
BINGEN — Solstice Wood Fire Café is hosting “Guest-Chef Mondays” for the months of January and February.
Gorge chefs will prepare tasty meals in the Gorge’s only 750-degree wood-fire oven. Things get started Jan. 14 with chef Nathan Morgan (Columbia Gorge Cochon) followed by Viento winemaker Rich Cushman Jan. 21, then a dinner with chef Shane Eagan of Four and Twenty Blackbirds.
Each chef will create a special menu, in addition to the café’s regular seasonal offerings.
Dinners are from 5-8:30 p.m.; reservations accepted, at 509-493-4006.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge