Tuesday, January 8, 2013
BINGEN — Solstice Wood Fire Café is hosting “Guest-Chef Mondays” for the months of January and February.
Gorge chefs will prepare tasty meals in the Gorge’s only 750-degree wood-fire oven. Things get started Jan. 14 with chef Nathan Morgan (Columbia Gorge Cochon) followed by Viento winemaker Rich Cushman Jan. 21, then a dinner with chef Shane Eagan of Four and Twenty Blackbirds.
Each chef will create a special menu, in addition to the café’s regular seasonal offerings.
Dinners are from 5-8:30 p.m.; reservations accepted, at 509-493-4006.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge