Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Nov. 15 to Dec. 26
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Clinton Carl Child, 29: Fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer (class A misdemeanor) and DUII (class A misdemeanor) — Supervised probation for 18 months; driver’s license suspended for one year; 20 days in jail; $2,250 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Carlos Trejo, 28: Unauthorized use of a vehicle (class C felony) — Supervised probation for 24 months; 10 days in jail; $650 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Theft or burglary:
Ira James Larson, 28: Unlawful entry into a motor vehicle (class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; seven days in jail; $200 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Ira James Larson, 28: Failure to appear in the second degree (class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; $200 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge