Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Nov. 15 to Dec. 26
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Clinton Carl Child, 29: Fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer (class A misdemeanor) and DUII (class A misdemeanor) — Supervised probation for 18 months; driver’s license suspended for one year; 20 days in jail; $2,250 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Carlos Trejo, 28: Unauthorized use of a vehicle (class C felony) — Supervised probation for 24 months; 10 days in jail; $650 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Theft or burglary:
Ira James Larson, 28: Unlawful entry into a motor vehicle (class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; seven days in jail; $200 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Ira James Larson, 28: Failure to appear in the second degree (class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; $200 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge