Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Nov. 15 to Dec. 26
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Clinton Carl Child, 29: Fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer (class A misdemeanor) and DUII (class A misdemeanor) — Supervised probation for 18 months; driver’s license suspended for one year; 20 days in jail; $2,250 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Carlos Trejo, 28: Unauthorized use of a vehicle (class C felony) — Supervised probation for 24 months; 10 days in jail; $650 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Theft or burglary:
Ira James Larson, 28: Unlawful entry into a motor vehicle (class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; seven days in jail; $200 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
Ira James Larson, 28: Failure to appear in the second degree (class A misdemeanor) — Bench probation for 12 months; $200 in court costs and fees; special conditions of probation apply.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge