Friday, January 11, 2013
Several crashes have been reported on I-84 this morning due to ice on the highway.
Conditions appear to be particularly bad near Cascade Locks, where police and EMS have been responding throughout the morning.
One responding officer stated that the road was like "a sheet of ice."
ODOT crews are en route to gravel and sand the roadway.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill