Friday, January 11, 2013
Several crashes have been reported on I-84 this morning due to ice on the highway.
Conditions appear to be particularly bad near Cascade Locks, where police and EMS have been responding throughout the morning.
One responding officer stated that the road was like "a sheet of ice."
ODOT crews are en route to gravel and sand the roadway.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge