Friday, January 11, 2013
Mosier City Council meets Jan. 16, 7 p.m. at Mosier Creek Terrace.
Agenda items include interviewing and possibly appointing someone to a council vacancy.
The council will also hold a goal-setting session and a discussion on a Save the Post Office effort.
Committee reports will include a public art parks and cemetery.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge