Friday, January 11, 2013
Mosier City Council meets Jan. 16, 7 p.m. at Mosier Creek Terrace.
Agenda items include interviewing and possibly appointing someone to a council vacancy.
The council will also hold a goal-setting session and a discussion on a Save the Post Office effort.
Committee reports will include a public art parks and cemetery.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill