Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The Hood River Saturday Market is accepting applications for board members. Our organization has been operating in Hood River for over 23 years. Our focus is on promoting local artists, craftsmen and produce vendors in the Gorge by hosting a weekly market every Saturday from May through September in Hood River.
If you are a supporter of local markets, and have an interest in supporting this great organization, you can apply by submitting an application to: Hood River Saturday Market, PO Box 1101, Hood River, OR 97031. You are welcome to attend a board meeting as well. The board meets in Hood River the first Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Call 971-258-1446 for the specific location, for more information, or about joining our board. We are looking for four to six board members to join. Applicants should be able to commit to monthly meetings in Hood River and to participating in various projects and work groups.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge