Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The Hood River Saturday Market is accepting applications for board members. Our organization has been operating in Hood River for over 23 years. Our focus is on promoting local artists, craftsmen and produce vendors in the Gorge by hosting a weekly market every Saturday from May through September in Hood River.
If you are a supporter of local markets, and have an interest in supporting this great organization, you can apply by submitting an application to: Hood River Saturday Market, PO Box 1101, Hood River, OR 97031. You are welcome to attend a board meeting as well. The board meets in Hood River the first Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Call 971-258-1446 for the specific location, for more information, or about joining our board. We are looking for four to six board members to join. Applicants should be able to commit to monthly meetings in Hood River and to participating in various projects and work groups.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge