Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Inside Out Fitness, the longtime personal training company in the Gorge, has announced it is opening a new studio at 15 Third St.
Owner and chief trainer Rick Dant said the new studio will be the company’s first studio in the Columbia River Gorge.
“Functional Training” in Wikipedia means exactly that: You take what you learn in a session and apply it directly to your needs.
“The opening of Inside Out Fitness’ new Hood River office is an important step toward realizing our goal of helping get as many people in the Gorge as fit as possible, so that they live long, productive lives and not just long lives,” says Dant.
Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people live a more fulfilled, longer life with as little pain as you age as possible. Inside Out Fitness currently serves its clients six days a week.
For more information about Inside Out Fitness, visit www.rickinsideoutfit-ness.vpweb.com, or call 541-490-8717.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge