Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Inside Out Fitness, the longtime personal training company in the Gorge, has announced it is opening a new studio at 15 Third St.
Owner and chief trainer Rick Dant said the new studio will be the company’s first studio in the Columbia River Gorge.
“Functional Training” in Wikipedia means exactly that: You take what you learn in a session and apply it directly to your needs.
“The opening of Inside Out Fitness’ new Hood River office is an important step toward realizing our goal of helping get as many people in the Gorge as fit as possible, so that they live long, productive lives and not just long lives,” says Dant.
Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people live a more fulfilled, longer life with as little pain as you age as possible. Inside Out Fitness currently serves its clients six days a week.
For more information about Inside Out Fitness, visit www.rickinsideoutfit-ness.vpweb.com, or call 541-490-8717.
More like this story
- Boys soccer goes on the road and ties Hermiston
- Sports briefs for Oct. 21
- Kegler's Corner: Buck and Miller Shine
- Taste of Tsuruta benefit dinner Nov. 4 at Mt. Hood Winery
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner Oct. 21
- Mosier Senior Center hosts Harvest Fair
- Blacksmith Bob Denman at District Garden Club meeting Oct. 28
- ‘Gen Silent’ film, workshop on Oct. 25
- ‘Gender, Dignity and Freedom’ Oct. 24: Gender identity panel
- Sheriff Log, Oct. 8 to 14
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge