Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Inside Out Fitness, the longtime personal training company in the Gorge, has announced it is opening a new studio at 15 Third St.
Owner and chief trainer Rick Dant said the new studio will be the company’s first studio in the Columbia River Gorge.
“Functional Training” in Wikipedia means exactly that: You take what you learn in a session and apply it directly to your needs.
“The opening of Inside Out Fitness’ new Hood River office is an important step toward realizing our goal of helping get as many people in the Gorge as fit as possible, so that they live long, productive lives and not just long lives,” says Dant.
Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people live a more fulfilled, longer life with as little pain as you age as possible. Inside Out Fitness currently serves its clients six days a week.
For more information about Inside Out Fitness, visit www.rickinsideoutfit-ness.vpweb.com, or call 541-490-8717.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge