Tuesday, January 15, 2013
This week volunteers at Adopt A Dog have selected Wilson as the program’s adoptable pet of the week. They describe him as follows:
“Wilson is 11 months old and, according to his previous owner, an Aussie/Lab mix. He’s 80 pounds of adoring energy and affection.
“Wilson has lived with kids as young as 2 and we are told he is very well behaved with them. He’s great on a leash and knows basic commands and is so smart, learning more should come easily.
“Plain and simple, Wilson is a wonderful, playful, sweet big boy looking for a home to call his own — for good this time! Check out his video on our website.”
Wilson is current on shots, micro-chipped and neutered. The adoption fee for Wilson is $185; cash or check only, please. The fee to adopt is charged to recoup standard veterinary expenses.
Since many of AAD’s dogs are in foster homes, please call ahead to meet Wilson at the Hukari Animal Shelter, 3910 Heron Drive, Odell; 541-354-1083. Adoption hours are Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m. and Saturdays from 9-11 a.m. Applications may be downloaded at www.hood-riveradoptadog.org and faxed to 877-833-7166.
The Adopt A Dog program offers 24PetWatch microchips, which include free registration into the 24PetWatch pet recovery service. (For more information visit www.24pet-watch.com or call 866-597-2424.)
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events