Tuesday, January 15, 2013
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Jan. 7-14.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Jan. 7 — Indian Creek Road, 1200 block — Two juvenile males were cited for assault IV and disorderly conduct II after a fight at a local high school.
Jan. 12 — Eastside Drive — Male arrested for assault IV and lodged at NORCOR.
Controlled substance violations (non-DUII):
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Jan. 9 — Tucker Road at Gravenstein Drive — Male arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. BAC registered .16 percent.
Jan. 11 — Country Club Road at Wooded Acres Drive — Male arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol following a one-motor-vehicle crash.
Identity theft or bank/credit card fraud:
Jan. 9 — Highway 35, 6600 block — Officer took report of $108 of unauthorized charges to a checking account.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Jan. 10 — 12th Street, 800 block —Female arrested on a probation violation detainer.
Jan. 11 — State Street, 300 block — Female arrested for probation violation and lodged at NORCOR.
Theft or burglary:
Jan. 8 — Highway 35, 14000 block —Officer took report of the theft of two snowboards and bindings, valued at about $1,600. One board was recovered in Clackamas County.
Jan. 9 — Tucker Road, 1200 block — Male reported the unlawful entry into his vehicle and damage to the ignition, possibly from attempted theft.
Jan. 10 — Eliot Drive, 3000 block — A property owner of a fire damaged residence reported the theft of two exterior doors and two hunting knives.
Jan. 13 — N.E. Forest Lane, 600 block, Cascade Locks — Officer took report of the theft of firewood valued at about $150.
Jan. 13 — Lost Lake Road, 5100 block — Deputies took report of an attempted burglary II at a residence.
Jan. 12 — Indian Creek Road, 1200 block — Two juvenile males were cited for possession of marijuana and minor in possession of alcohol.
More like this story
- Service Announcements for Nov. 18 edition: Emidio Evangelista-Rodriguez and Kenneth Proctor
- Hood River power outage caused by vehicle accident
- ‘Smokeout’ Thursday encourages tobacco-free living
- Roots and Branches: ‘Melody of hope’
- Yesteryears: Partial eclipse hits Mid-Columbia in 1947
- Pick of the Week: Operation Christmas Child collection this week
- Strong Women get helping hand from Troop 282
- ‘Kitchen Table’ survey: City of Hood River seeks community input on housing
- Elks Students of the Month: Elks select Elizabeth Bailey, Alden Gendreau as October Students of the Month
- Leaf drop-off resumes at City Public Works
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge