Friday, January 18, 2013
The launch party for the annual “My Dinner Party” series will happen Jan. 26, 6-8 p.m. at The Pines Tasting Room in Hood River. This is a free event. The series features a rotating group of hosts who open their homes for dinners, brunches and various soirees to benefit the Heart of Hospice Foundation.
Meet the dinner hosts, enjoy appetizers and wine and reserve your place at any of the dinners. For more info contact Cathy Carter at 541-490-2368 or Cathy@heartofhospice.org or visit mydinnerpartyseries.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 30
- Vital Content: The Web would be sparse landscape without newspapers
- Love Your Columbia In CL, tribal leaders lead salmon viewing Oct. 8
- Warm Springs tribe member describes Dakota pipeline experiences Oct. 4 at RCC
- Church Notes: ‘Die Wise’ book program starts Sunday at Riverside
- Ribbon cutting at Museum
- Mediation training at Six Rivers starts Oct. 6
- May Street celebrates Walk/Bike to School Day
- Food insecurity: 'Harvesting’ art exhibit, meal and public conversation in downtown HR Oct. 7
- 12th Street opens
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge