Friday, January 18, 2013
The launch party for the annual “My Dinner Party” series will happen Jan. 26, 6-8 p.m. at The Pines Tasting Room in Hood River. This is a free event. The series features a rotating group of hosts who open their homes for dinners, brunches and various soirees to benefit the Heart of Hospice Foundation.
Meet the dinner hosts, enjoy appetizers and wine and reserve your place at any of the dinners. For more info contact Cathy Carter at 541-490-2368 or Cathy@heartofhospice.org or visit mydinnerpartyseries.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge