Friday, January 18, 2013
The launch party for the annual “My Dinner Party” series will happen Jan. 26, 6-8 p.m. at The Pines Tasting Room in Hood River. This is a free event. The series features a rotating group of hosts who open their homes for dinners, brunches and various soirees to benefit the Heart of Hospice Foundation.
Meet the dinner hosts, enjoy appetizers and wine and reserve your place at any of the dinners. For more info contact Cathy Carter at 541-490-2368 or Cathy@heartofhospice.org or visit mydinnerpartyseries.org.
More like this story
- Death notices for Sept. 5
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge