Friday, January 18, 2013
Hood River Rotary Club will host its annual Rotary Ski Night Monday at Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort.
This evening is a fundraiser to generate funds for the club’s annual scholarship program that benefits students at Hood River Valley High School.
Cost is $10 for this major fundraiser for the Hood River Rotary’s community service projects. Tickets are good from 2-9 p.m.
Rotary officials said Mt. Hood Meadows has made a pledge to donate an additional $1 for every online ticket purchased in advance, up to $1,250.
This is a special fundraiser that requires the $10 lift ticket in order to ride lifts after the normal 4 p.m. operating schedule. Season pass holders, 10 Time Pass holders and other pre-purchased Meadows tickets are valid from normal lift scheduled opening times through 4 p.m.
If you want to board lifts after 4 p.m., you’ll be able to purchase the $10 lift ticket from Rotary, and support the fundraiser.
To purchase lift tickets, visit http://bit.ly/VNap0Y.
For additional information visit http://bit.ly/U4Iuso.
Rotary’s main objective is service — in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe. The 1.2 million Rotarians who make up more than 34,000 Rotary clubs worldwide share a dedication to the ideal of Service Above Self.
Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge