Friday, January 18, 2013
Hood River Rotary Club will host its annual Rotary Ski Night Monday at Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort.
This evening is a fundraiser to generate funds for the club’s annual scholarship program that benefits students at Hood River Valley High School.
Cost is $10 for this major fundraiser for the Hood River Rotary’s community service projects. Tickets are good from 2-9 p.m.
Rotary officials said Mt. Hood Meadows has made a pledge to donate an additional $1 for every online ticket purchased in advance, up to $1,250.
This is a special fundraiser that requires the $10 lift ticket in order to ride lifts after the normal 4 p.m. operating schedule. Season pass holders, 10 Time Pass holders and other pre-purchased Meadows tickets are valid from normal lift scheduled opening times through 4 p.m.
If you want to board lifts after 4 p.m., you’ll be able to purchase the $10 lift ticket from Rotary, and support the fundraiser.
To purchase lift tickets, visit http://bit.ly/VNap0Y.
For additional information visit http://bit.ly/U4Iuso.
Rotary’s main objective is service — in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe. The 1.2 million Rotarians who make up more than 34,000 Rotary clubs worldwide share a dedication to the ideal of Service Above Self.
Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge