Friday, January 18, 2013
A Celebration of Life for John Bennett, who passed away Jan. 1, 2013, will be held at the Hood River Valley Adult Center at 2010 Sterling Place on Sunday, Jan. 20, at 1:30 p.m.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, P.O. Box 25, Hood River, OR 97031.
(Turn to page A9 for a story on John Bennett.)
A celebration of life and potluck for Edward Oliver Holmer, who died Jan. 4, 2013, is planned for Jan. 19 at 4 p.m. at Hood River Golf and Country Club, 1850 Country Club Road.
It would help the family if those planning to attend would RSVP to Kim Chadney at 541-490-3147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge