Friday, January 18, 2013
A Celebration of Life for John Bennett, who passed away Jan. 1, 2013, will be held at the Hood River Valley Adult Center at 2010 Sterling Place on Sunday, Jan. 20, at 1:30 p.m.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, P.O. Box 25, Hood River, OR 97031.
(Turn to page A9 for a story on John Bennett.)
A celebration of life and potluck for Edward Oliver Holmer, who died Jan. 4, 2013, is planned for Jan. 19 at 4 p.m. at Hood River Golf and Country Club, 1850 Country Club Road.
It would help the family if those planning to attend would RSVP to Kim Chadney at 541-490-3147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge