Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Cascade Singers extends an open call to choral singers. The regional community choir meets under the leadership of Lloyd Walworth Mondays and Thursdays at 7 p.m. at Zion Lutheran Church, 10th and Union streets in The Dalles. Rehearsals are open to all interested singers.
Spring 2013 concerts include Celtic music on St. Patrick’s Day and favorite show tunes on May 31 and June 1.
Harmony of the Gorge has one remaining Global Open House event, Tuesday, Jan. 29, 7-9:30 p.m., at Hood River Valley Christian Church. Any woman of average singing ability, with or without vocal training, is welcome. The chorus performs regularly throughout the Mid-Columbia.
To learn more visit www.harmonyofthegorge.com or contact director Judy Beckman at 509-493-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge