Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Cascade Singers extends an open call to choral singers. The regional community choir meets under the leadership of Lloyd Walworth Mondays and Thursdays at 7 p.m. at Zion Lutheran Church, 10th and Union streets in The Dalles. Rehearsals are open to all interested singers.
Spring 2013 concerts include Celtic music on St. Patrick’s Day and favorite show tunes on May 31 and June 1.
Harmony of the Gorge has one remaining Global Open House event, Tuesday, Jan. 29, 7-9:30 p.m., at Hood River Valley Christian Church. Any woman of average singing ability, with or without vocal training, is welcome. The chorus performs regularly throughout the Mid-Columbia.
To learn more visit www.harmonyofthegorge.com or contact director Judy Beckman at 509-493-2006 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge