Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Oregon’s Bounty is an award-winning calendar produced by Oregon Farm Bureau that features gorgeous photos of agriculture: its orchards, ranches, fields and people.
Images for the 2014 calendar are being sought. Farm Bureau invites the public to submit their own photos of Oregon agriculture: the commodities, the families, the production, the landscape, the retail; anything that depicts the beauty, technology, culture or tradition of farming and ranching.
Both horizontal-format, high-resolution close-ups and panoramic views are needed of all types of agriculture in all seasons.
Photographers with images selected for month pages in Oregon’s Bounty will receive a photo credit, copies of the calendar and Farm Bureau membership if they have not already joined the organization.
The deadline for entries is Sept. 15.
For photo specifications and other contest rules, visit oregonfb.org/media/publica-tions. Photographers do not need to be Farm Bureau members to participate.
Oregon Farm Bureau is a voluntary, grassroots, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization representing the interests of the state’s family farmers and ranchers in the public and policymaking arenas.
For more information or to request a copy of the 2013 Oregon’s Bounty calendar, contact Anne Marie Moss, OFB communications director, at 503-399-1701, ext. 313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Schools seek applicants for budget panel
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge