Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Oregon’s Bounty is an award-winning calendar produced by Oregon Farm Bureau that features gorgeous photos of agriculture: its orchards, ranches, fields and people.
Images for the 2014 calendar are being sought. Farm Bureau invites the public to submit their own photos of Oregon agriculture: the commodities, the families, the production, the landscape, the retail; anything that depicts the beauty, technology, culture or tradition of farming and ranching.
Both horizontal-format, high-resolution close-ups and panoramic views are needed of all types of agriculture in all seasons.
Photographers with images selected for month pages in Oregon’s Bounty will receive a photo credit, copies of the calendar and Farm Bureau membership if they have not already joined the organization.
The deadline for entries is Sept. 15.
For photo specifications and other contest rules, visit oregonfb.org/media/publica-tions. Photographers do not need to be Farm Bureau members to participate.
Oregon Farm Bureau is a voluntary, grassroots, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization representing the interests of the state’s family farmers and ranchers in the public and policymaking arenas.
For more information or to request a copy of the 2013 Oregon’s Bounty calendar, contact Anne Marie Moss, OFB communications director, at 503-399-1701, ext. 313 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events