Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Oregon’s Bounty is an award-winning calendar produced by Oregon Farm Bureau that features gorgeous photos of agriculture: its orchards, ranches, fields and people.
Images for the 2014 calendar are being sought. Farm Bureau invites the public to submit their own photos of Oregon agriculture: the commodities, the families, the production, the landscape, the retail; anything that depicts the beauty, technology, culture or tradition of farming and ranching.
Both horizontal-format, high-resolution close-ups and panoramic views are needed of all types of agriculture in all seasons.
Photographers with images selected for month pages in Oregon’s Bounty will receive a photo credit, copies of the calendar and Farm Bureau membership if they have not already joined the organization.
The deadline for entries is Sept. 15.
For photo specifications and other contest rules, visit oregonfb.org/media/publica-tions. Photographers do not need to be Farm Bureau members to participate.
Oregon Farm Bureau is a voluntary, grassroots, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization representing the interests of the state’s family farmers and ranchers in the public and policymaking arenas.
For more information or to request a copy of the 2013 Oregon’s Bounty calendar, contact Anne Marie Moss, OFB communications director, at 503-399-1701, ext. 313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
- Harvest Quilt fundraiser on now
- Kegler's Corner: Jeff Furlong stars at Orchard Lanes
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge